Fall Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for this special event in partnership with Once Upon a Mat and Country Cut Flowers for an unforgettable yoga & mindfulness retreat for kids. This event is geared towards children aged 3 - 6 years.
What to Expect:
- Gratitude Yoga Session (Bring your own mat or towel)
- Nature Craft: Creating gratitude mobiles using fall leaves and acorns
- Wholistic & mindful execrises led by Incia from Once Upon a Mat
$5 from each ticket goes towards supporting acrossboundaries.ca and their initiatives to provide equitable, holistic mental health and addiction services for racialized communities.
Due to COVID restrictions this event is only open to 30 participants. Each ticket per family.
How are we keeping you safe during this event?
- Everyone must bring their own yoga mat or towel
- No shared props will be used during this event
- Mats will be set up 2M apart
- Our refund policy will be changed for this event. If you are feeling unwell then we will refund your money. Please let us know 24 hours in advance.
Event is weather dependant and you will be notified of a new date or fully refunded if it rains.
We look forward to meeting you all!
Michelle & Incia
- 1 parent & 1 child Ticket$80+$10.40 HST$80+$10.40 HST0$0